Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yucky Weather!!

BEAUTIFUL weather to work in the last couple of days... YEAH RIGHT!! I spent yesterday morning (Tuesday) digging up bananas at a customer's house and at our house. And of course... it was raining. Getting ready to lay them down to rest for the winter in his/our basement. My customer's bananas came out fairly easy and I was able to carry them to his garage. Ours, however... well, the one that is about 12' tall was heavier than I expected. And, I'm not really sure how I'm going to get it down into our basement. DEFINITELY not by myself, that's for sure. I might have to cut it back... which I really don't want to do.

Most of my duties are almost complete at my customer's houses... There is still more cleanup and winter-prep at each, but it's winding down. Now I'm starting to focus more on developing my tropical business. I'm putting in a bid this Friday at one area business and will be contacting several other businesses by mail over the next month.

Laurie's stress seems to be gradually decreasing... her traveling has stopped and she's back in the classroom again with her students. She's still grading a lot, but not having to stay up so late to do it.

Need to take the kids to school and get my day started. Wednesdays are short days for me... at home with the kids in the afternoon.

No comments: