Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So blessed :)

Can I brag about our kids for just a minute?

Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed with thanks to God for the kids that He's blessed Laurie and I with... They have good health, they're physically strong, well behaved, smart, loving, respectful, God-loving and absolutely the cutest two kids in the world!! Ok, so I'm a little biased on that last one.

I sometimes get stressed when Laurie is going to be really late getting home. Will Savannah be cranky and throw a temper tantrum? Will Andrew be overly sensitive and cry? Will they fight a lot? Will they eat what I make them for supper or ask for something else after I've made it for them?

But... WOW... what an afternoon and evening with Andrew & Savannah!! I mean, they're awesome!! And even when I told Savannah that Mommy just told me she was going to be later than planned and that I would need to go ahead and put her to bed before she got home... she smiled and said, "OK." Whew!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

How... or rather WHY did God bless me with these kids? I'd say there was a switch at birth, but Andrew looks WAY too much like me, and Savannah ACTS way too much like me :) They're ALL OURS. Just plain and simple... we are blessed. Oh wait... they're God's... we're just raising them for Him :)

No comments: