Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back from Texas

Can a trip to Texas be complete without buying a cowboy/girl hat and cowboy/girl boots? To Andrew and Savannah the answer is "NO."

This picture is DEFINITELY coming out on Savannah's wedding day :) The cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots have barely been off her head/feet since they were purchased last Sunday afternoon in Fort Worth, Texas.

Cowboy/girl boots made putt-putting more interesting... especially when they're being worn with shorts (oh the innocence of children... gotta love it!!) The hats had to stay in the car because of the wind.



And here is my other little cowgirl :) without a cowgirl hat and boots, of course (she wouldn't buy them). Here Laurie is showing me her score for the hole she just completed. However, she would have needed quite a few more hole-in-ones to beat me :)

And... here I am...

Other than Caleb & Kathrine's wedding... my favorite part of the trip was the pool :)

No comments: