Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Iris Show

If you REALLY know me, you know how much I LOVE irises... so, needless to say I'm in heaven seeing all of my irises, my client's irises, and any other irises I see blooming right now.

Here are my current irises that are blooming:


Iris 'pallida'


Iris 'wench'



Iris 'copatonic'



Iris 'immortality'



Iris 'blue staccato'



Iris 'blue suede shoes'

I'm looking forward to three more irises blooming within the next couple of days; my siberian and ensata irises will then follow.

My peonies are close to blooming, but there will probably be a few more days of waiting.

My tree peony had three beautiful blooms on it this year... It's still quite small at only three years of age, but I should see a lot of growth to it this year.

I start planting annuals in about 10 days... Because of our warmer spring it feels like I'm late planting annuals, and I'm sure it feels that way to my gardening clients, too. I'm very ready to start seeing that splash of annual color in beds and containers!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: