Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wii Stress

We've decided to get a Wii for the kids for Christmas... YEAH RIGHT!!! I mean, we'd love to, but... let's see... Target - OUT, Walmart - OUT, Meijer - OUT, Kmart - OUT :(

SOMEONE HELP ME!!! If you see one, call me or text me ASAP.

Kmart has a "limited supply" available for Thanksgiving morning (they open at 7) and I'm sure I'd be the only one showing up to try and get one. HA HA HA HA!!! But, I'll go and try. We'll see what happens. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I just asked Laurie... why didn't we buy one back a month or two ago when we saw them everywhere??? But, then again, at that time we didn't know that's what we were going to buy them.

A little while ago I sat on Ebay and watched the price of one Wii located in Danville, IL go from $102 to $236 in about 10-minutes time... only about an hour left on the sale of it... who knows what that one will end up at.

No comments: