Thursday, December 06, 2007

End of my season

With the snow and cold weather comes... the end of my work season. I was holding out hope that I would be able to work all this week, but... mother nature had other plans for me. I still have a little cleanup to do at a couple of houses, so if it warms up next week (they say it's suppose to) then I'll be back out finishing up.

But, until then... garage cleanup, laundry, grocery shopping, busing around the kids, home improvement work (both bathrooms, lots of trim painting around the house, duct work), woodworking projects to be started (bookshelf for Andrew, CD/DVD cabinet for family room, shoe cubbies for entry).

Speaking of woodworking... I've had a router for like five years and have never used it. With these new woodworking projects on my list, I'd like to use it finally. I bought a dovetailing kit to use with my router yesterday and set it up. I've never used one and have no idea how to use it. Of course, I could read the instructions, but... wouldn't that be the easy way? Needless to say, NOT reading the directions yesterday didn't get me too far :P. So... that's on my to-do list for today. I have a feeling they'll be helpful to me.

The Christmas production at church (eastviewchurch.net) went well last Saturday and Sunday evenings. The icy weather on Saturday kind of limited the attendance, but... it is December.

Tiime to get the kids breakfast and ready for school. It's a cold one this morning (7-degrees when I woke up and still only 10... BRRRR!!). We're suppose to get 1-2 inches of snow tonight... that will make the kids happy.

No comments: