Monday, September 28, 2009

10 Reasons Why I Don't Mind Having A Bad Exhaust System

1) Justifies being able to crank up my music
2) I can sound like a Harley driver without the danger of being one
3) I can drown out the crappy rap music in the dude's car next to me at the stop light
4) I don't have to honk for people to know I'm coming (for those who would usually just walk out in front of a "normal" vehicle at Illinois Wesleyan University)
5) Family knows eight blocks away I'm almost home
6) Can't hear my cell phone ringing
7) I get to meet some real idiots - i.e. "Your exhaust needs fixed" - Really? Thx! I thought I just needed an oil change
8) I feel like I'm driving a truck from the 70's show Sanford and Sons (I keep a lot of crap in the bed to help with that one)
9) If someone is riding with me and I have, ummmm... (gas)... I can let it rip and blame it on a nearby sow farm
10) I get free food at drive-thrus because they screw up my order since they can't hear well


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: