Thursday, May 05, 2011

Recent iPhoneography Captures

I know the camera on the iPhone is far from perfect and has limited ability to be used for "professional photography" ... but ... I'm totally amazed sometimes by what I can capture and edit just by using my iPhone. Here are a few recent examples of what is now being called iPhoneography...

In process...

Lunch by my pond... Smelling lilacs & listening to a house wren. Needed this. 

#spring #crabapple #flowers #pink



Found this embedded into a sidewalk near our house. Probably not many of these left in BloNo anymore.

#Magnolia #tree #flower #spring #yellow

25 yrs ago this June my g-pa died... I used his shovel today to put in a new bed. Special :-)

I LOVE having the kids help me with gardening... Small discoveries...

#gardening #tools #hoe

A peek at my gardens on 4.30.2011

No comments: