Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday Mornings

I LOVE Saturday mornings!!!

My favorite place on Saturday mornings is sitting on my front porch with a cup of coffee... Listening to the birds, catching scents from my flowers, watching bumble bees visit all the blooms, seeing which new flowers have revealed themselves to the world today.

Yes... Saturday's... 7-11 a.m.

It's also a time of reflection from my week... Revisiting briefly my ups, my downs, my victories, my failures, my challenges, my frustrations, my interactions... It's kind of like a time of cleansing for me.

Everyone needs time each week like this... And I can definitely tell a difference when I don't have my "porch time" ~ And what's really awesome is that I can have a "bonus porch time" on Monday since it's a 3-day weekend :-)

To wrap up my "porch time" this morning... Here's a picture of one of my poppies that bloomed this morning... Raised from seed last year in the greenhouse and happily blooming this year...

inside poppy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: