Monday, May 12, 2008

The Perfect Day for Laurie

“It was a perfect day.”

That was Laurie’s answer when I asked her how she liked her Mother’s Day. YEAH!!! That made me feel VERY good J

We didn’t really do anything, which is why I think she said it was perfect.

  • Went to church (on time)
  • I “made” lunch (Didn’t feel like grilling out in 40-50 MPH winds and rain, so on the way home I ran into Kroger and bought fried chicken, chips, dip, etc.)
  • I cleaned up (of course, I didn’t do the dishes until this morning L)
  • Laurie napped (a long one, too… as evidenced by the “I-just-woke-up-look” in the picture above J)
  • Laurie and Savannah played scrabble
  • We watched baseball and golf on TV
  • Laurie opened her presents (of course, her favorite gift was the Starbucks gift card J)
  • Laurie got to read

It was a perfect day… Happy Mother’s Day, Laurie J

No comments: