Friday, September 12, 2008

Blog Hits from "Google Searches"

I’ve found it rather interesting the hits I get on my blog based on Google searches. You just never know how someone will be led to Strouthion’s Stammerings. Here are some recent Google search lines that brought visitors to my blog (these are word-for-word as they were entered into Google):

· “I'd like to know where to buy Straw bales for animals Chicago Suburbs”

· “my mom or dad Illinois”

· “florida gators wallpaper”

· “isabelle bloom”

· “gas increase overnight”

· “overnight gas price increase”

· “gas price increase overnight”

· “click to view dance recital photos”

· “why did gas prices increase overnight?”

· “stretching exercises”

· “heleconia”

· “florida obituary Thelma smith”

· “red neck family pictures”

· “wjbc lost pet”

· “fall arrangements”

· “yellow and red tulip”

· “aussie terrier poo”

· “bloom statue”

· “huge bodybuilder”

· “the prefix of dejected”

· “mark price bodybuilding”

· “isabel bloom and dogs”

· “tropical Montana”

· “yellow flower iris”

· “mormonism vs christianity”

· “brazil in square miles”

· “missouri tropical tree pink flower”

· “missouri botanical garden, ambulance”

· “yellow advance belt”

· “white chapel memory gardens”

· “lilacs”

· “peona flowers”

· “cool flower”

· “romney christians blew it”

· “t”

· “white azalea with tree”

· “strouthion stammering”

· “heartworm 3 weeks late”

· “silky terrier”

· “yorkie Australian yorkie pups”

· “tree flowered”

· “eastview Christian church Bloomington IL”

· “blog on coffee at church”

· “purple bouquet”

· “joel Osteen+jw’s”

· “seattle”

· “red tulip”

· “joe osteen was not on tv today, instead was some infomercial”

Well, there’s just a sampling from the last 3-weeks. It’s amazing to me how some people “find” my blog by doing Google searches. Although, I can see a connection with everything listed above… (yes, even bodybuilding… check my archives). But, just how deep are they going on those Google searches to finally find my posts???

I just hope that those haphazard visitors are finding something interesting while on their short visit to Strouthion’s Stammerings.

No comments: