Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th Laziness

Slept in until 9 this morning... That was sweet :-) Then watched the Wimbledon women's final between Serena and Venus. Laurie and I were both for Serena this time... Just because she's won less at Wimbledon.

Now I'm in one of my favorite spots... Sitting on our front porch with my iPod on shuffle blasting thru my iHome and drinking coffee that Laurie brought back from Morocco in a coffee cup from a Madrid Starbucks :-) Gotta love world travel!

It's been raining for at least a couple hours... Just a nice steady rain that won't bother me on the porch. SO glad I watered last night using my new above ground irrigation :-) Remember... ONLY water in the morning (Do as I say, NOT as I do)

We have a 4th of July party to attend this afternoon at 2 o'clock - knowing this group that's gathering, rain won't stop us... Sounds like it's suppose to clear anyway (crossing my fingers).

I couldn't believe it yesterday when I looked at the forecast for today... 68!!! That was on weather.com... On accuweather.com it predicted 76. But, whichever it ends up... That's chilly for the 4th!!! I don't want to have to wear jeans and a sweatshirt on the 4th! We don't live in Canada!

Ok, time to do some reading... My parents supplied me with some recent National Geographics... Yeah, I'm a geek :-) I read them cover to cover... LOVE IT!!! Yes, now you know the "private Mark."
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: