Saturday, December 12, 2009

iPhone Happiness

We did it - Laurie and I finally got our iPhones yesterday. And all I can say is ... "WOW!!!" it sure isn't taking me long to be convinced that the iPhone is by far the BEST phone made. My fingers (thumbs, actually) are having to get use to typing on a touch screen rather than little keys, but I don't think it will take me too long to get it under control.

in the mean time - if you get an email or text from me that appears to have some strange spellings... Just know my thumbs are still learning to walk. :-)

Of course, the kids think the best part of us getting our iPhones is that they get our Blackberries. Well, sort of. One has been reduced down basically a toy only. The othe one has been reduced to our home phone. We're eliminating our landline and transferring the number as another cell phone line. We'll be saving money without the landline but the kids will still have access to a phone if needed.

I've been spending quite a bit of time since last night setting up my phone and downloading apps. Love the variety of "stuff" I can get! But, it's time to take a break from it for now to get some work done.

No comments: