Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Slipper Sleeper

Alexis loves to play with all of my shoes. She has especially gained a love for my work shoes and slippers. She never hurts them (like Tumnus) but just gently plays with them. Although, she does enjoy pulling the insole partially out of my work shoes... Which is quite frustrating to me.

Last night I had seen Alexis playing with my slipper... Which is nothing too out of the ordinary. After a few minutes I realized it had become quiet... I looked over to see Alexis with her face flat down inside my slipper... asleep. As I reached for my phone to take a picture she roused up a little... I waited patiently... But her face never returned as it was.

She can be a pain in the neck (or rather, a pain to my plants), but... I have to admit... She is sweet, for a cat.

No comments: