Thursday, December 24, 2009

Silent Night

The kids are in bed, Laurie will follow soon... A Christmas Story is showing on TBS... Stockings are filled... The last of the presents will soon be wrapped... Writing a return-letter from Santa to the kids... finishing off the peanut butter blossoms and milk left for the big guy... Oh, and the carrots left for the reindeer...

This has kind of become an annual tradition for me... To stay up late by myself doing all of the above.

But also, and most importantly, I use this time for reflection over the past year... The ups and downs, the successes and failures, the laughs and joys, the tears and frustrations.

And my conclusion this year, as always... I'm blessed.

Thank you God for loving me... Providing for me... Protecting me... Guiding me.

Yes, I am blessed.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: