Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mission Oak Inn Get-Away #2

This is possibly my favorite "fun" photo I've ever shot of Laurie... It was taken while we were on a walk around the lake at Mission Oak Inn where we stayed this past Sunday through Tuesday.
Smile... I Love You
This was our second visit to Mission Oak Inn and... we love it!!! The owners, Denny and Jan, are two of the most hospitable and gracious hosts we've ever met. They see their bed and breakfast as a ministry, and it definitely shows in every little thing they do.

And the food... oh my... Delicious!!! Denny is an unbelievable chef. We enjoyed, yes enjoyed, the best grilled salmon we've ever had (and we eat a lot of salmon).
Number 13
Yes, once again it was a very relaxing and fun time for Laurie and I - time for just the two of us to enjoy each other, laugh together, take a long slow walk around the lake, watch basketball and cable channels we don't get at home :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: