Saturday, March 19, 2011

Getting Busy...

It's that time again... spring gardening season has begun and I'm spending time working at BCC (Bloomington Country Club) and client's houses. At BCC I'm doing a lot of greenhouse work... seeding, planting, transplanting, separating, transplanting seedlings, throwing out plants I killed over winter :-) At client's houses I'm mostly cleaning beds, cutting back perennials I never got to in the fall, weeding, planning containers and annual beds, separating/transplanting perennials, ordering annuals/tropicals from suppliers... It's all fun :-)

But, when I can... I'm still finding time to snap a few images here and there (but never enough). When I returned home from work today I had to capture the crocuses that are blooming by our driveway... They always make me smile when they start their performance.
Crocuses Spring 2011
http://capturinglifecapturingmemories.blogspot.com/2011/03/capturing-spring.html
I hope everyone's spring is starting off as nice as ours... Busy, but nice. I'll try to keep up with the blogging as much as I can, but can't guarantee as frequent of postings. I'm still reading/studying the book of Colossians daily and will post thoughts as I can, even if the thoughts are simple and short. The book of Colossians is challenging and strengthening me in many ways during 2011 and getting me on a better path in life. 

Colossians 3:2 continues as my 2011 mission statement... "Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth." I read it and say it daily (usually multiple times daily). I thank God for directing me this book on January 1st... It came along at just the right time.


No comments: