Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Artistic Interpretation


Yesterday I made a print of one of my recent flower photographs for Savannah... she's been wanting me to print some for her so she can paint them.

When she got home from school yesterday saw the print, she immediately went and grabbed her paints (some we had given to her for her birthday and some she had received from her Papa Sexton) and her easel and started working on her "artistic interpretation" of the flower.

I loved watching her work on the green background and the merging of the dark and light colors, mixing red and white to achieve the pink color that she desired for the flower, and then she made sure she signed her work of art.

Interpretation


Savannah and Andrew amaze me daily with their creativeness, determination, comprehension, desire, positiveness, resilience, independence, dreams, hope, vision...
Direct your children onto the right path,
and when they are older, they will not leave it. Proverbs 22:6


No comments: