Thursday, January 05, 2012

Christmas 2011

Christmas Morning 2011


What a WONDERFUL Christmas our family had in 2011... I have told Laurie and both kids that I honestly think this has been the absolute best Christmas for our family. And to think I was really struggling with Christmas cheer a few days before the 25th.

There wasn't anything in particular that made it the "best Christmas" for our family... It just was. And after a some very frustrating weeks from August through November, having an awesome Christmas was... AWESOME :-)

In all honesty, I'm glad to see all of 2011 behind me. A lot of things became clear to me over the past 12 months... some of which I didn't want to see/know so clearly. But... I'm learning more about me, which is good, but also very hard.

When reality starts to overcome dreams... it hurts. So, now I have to continue healing, adjust my attitude and heart, and see where God takes me.

Where He leads me I will follow (NOT ... Where I go I'll take Him with me in my back pocket)

No comments: