Thursday, September 11, 2014

Leg Update - Next Up: MRI

Went to see an orthopedic surgeon today about my leg... He agreed that the x-ray didn't show anything, but he was't surprised. He was puzzled by the location of my soreness and that I didn't have a fall, twist, or sprain of the leg/ankle. And then... he started feeling around on my leg... Yeah, it hurt and my reaction made him jump, too. Let's just say he was a little surprised by how sharp the pain was with the touch he gave. I guess I should have warned him how sore it really was, especially to the touch.

So, immediately after that he quickly said, "Well, I think we'll order an MRI."

Follow up appointment already scheduled for next week, MRI will be scheduled tomorrow (after insurance approves, of course). In the mean time... continue icing three times a day and take ibuprofen.

I'm definitely going to work tomorrow (Friday)... can't stay home another day. Not that I'm necessarily bouncing off the walls or anything, but I start to get anxiety and really blah. That's just me... nothing is necessarily wrong, I just get that way.

~~~~~~~~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments: