Sunday, April 22, 2018

I’m Back ...

It’s been over 3-1/2 years since I’ve posted to this blog … a lot has happened since that time, most of which I’d rather not talk about and won’t talk about.

It’s time for me to get back to regular postings... I’m in a battle, a war so to speak. I have been for some time, but refused to see it, until the past couple of months... more specifically the past month.

I’ve never really understood “spiritual warfare” … I’m not sure I ever believed there really was such a thing. I’ve read about it and heard about ... but I never realized I was experiencing it ... and losing. I couldn’t tell you how long I’ve been experiencing it... for years I guess. But over the past couple of years it completely overtook me ... destroying my life as I knew it. 

But... now it’s time to start share the rebounding fight to overcome that destruction of my life ... with the help of Jesus Christ. It’s not easy, but I will overcome and be victorious. There are still bad days, sleepless nights, backstepping... but... I will be victorious and change (more on that word n my next post).

No comments: