Friday, April 27, 2018

Long Day

Really struggling today... mostly because it’s ANOTHER day of working open to close; fourth one this week. I’m exhausted and have next to no energy for my last couple of hours here at work. But there isn’t much choice...

It’s been a long day emotionally, too ... it’s hard to explain, though. Simply... I should be in Nashville, TN right now enjoying the beautiful day and evening there before running a half marathon tomorrow morning. And then I should be enjoying more of Nashville’s music scene like I did last year.

But... I over the past couple of weeks, due to various circumstances, I decided not to go. But now ... I really regret it. Not sure how I would have done in the half marathon to be honest, but the time away would have been justbwhat I needed. 

However, I didn’t want it to be another trip like Vegas last November... even though I was glad I went, I was lonely. I don’t mind being alone, traveling alone, eating alone... but something about that trip was difficult. Mostly because everywhere I looked there were couples. And although I don’t think it would have been like Vegas, going alone just didn’t seem like what I needed. I’m alone enough, and not sharing that experience with someone else just... I don’t know... made me sad.

But... now I regret not going ... I just can’t win on my decisions. So’s life...

No comments: