Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What do you see?

The lack of a title for the daffodil picture entered a couple of days ago was intentional, but I thought I would think of something for it by now...

HELP!!

When you look at the picture...
  • What do you see first?
  • What do you feel when you see this picture?
  • What's a good title for this picture?

I know... weird questions. But, I'm having trouble pinpointing a name for this picture.

I've been busy lately (YEAH!!), hence the reason for little to no entries. Pictures will continue to suffice as the entries for awhile. I'm coming up on my annual planting time, which is when it gets REALLY busy for me (YEAH YEAH!!). As always, I'm praying for "perfect weather" over the next few weeks... sunny days at 75-85, a little rain here and there during the early morning hours and no wind.

I had to send notice to all of my customers this week that I was raising my hourly price by $1 (doesn't seem like much, but it will help). The main reason: GAS. Next week I'll start filling up twice a week, which usually lasts through mid-June, which means I'll be spending about $150 a week in gas (at today's prices of $3.59). It has already started to bite into my P&L this year. I've also noticed an increase in the prices of annuals/tropicals at my suppliers due to increased freight cost.

Ok, need to get the kids to school and switch vehicles (Laurie drives the truck to work on Monday/Wednesday). I'm putting in a new hosta bed for one of my weekly customers today... Lots to do over next couple of weeks before annual/tropical planting starts May 1st (YEAH YEAH YEAH!!)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ok...when I first look at the picture...I see the light of the sun or Son (Christ)....I think of Encouragement.... and I think a good title would be Hope (In our Savior)

Thanks! That was fun! :)