Sunday, October 18, 2009

Google Me

So I'm taking a break from "work" and googled my name. I have no idea why, I just did it. At 43 I've stopped asking too many "why's" of myself. Interesting results:























I feel somewhat of a "connection" with each of the items listed, except... PHD (HAHAHA!!! That one REALLY makes me laugh) and "inflection energy" (maybe "indigestion energy" :-) My comments for each:
  • Band - lover of music, sing at all opportunities (ok, that's not totally true right now since I'm on a "singing fast" for a few months), and was the drum major of our band in high school for 3 years
  • Architect - In third grade I checked out the same book on "being an architect" weekly for like 6 months and actually created house layouts on graph paper. Then I found out how much math you needed to know... Goodbye architect career. I think I moved up to gas station attendant (remember what that was?) after that :-)
  • Columbus, GA - Hmmm... well, I LOVE Georgia and our daughter Savannah is named after the city in Georgia. And for the Columbus part... I enjoy studying early American discovery.
  • Denver - Another Hmmm... I visited Denver in 1976
  • PHD - Again... HAHAHA!!!
  • Colorado - Ahhh... BEAUTIFUL!!! Would love to spend a month hiking and photographing (in the summer)
  • Evergreen - Easy one... plants... GIVE ME GREEN!!!
  • Band Reno - Once again, Hmmm... Ok, well... lover of music again, and my Uncle Jerry lived in Reno for several years. HA... easier than I thought.
  • Inflection energy - My mind is blank... nothing. No energy in that one.
  • Music - YES!!! That's SO me!!!
I know... googling your name has absolutely NOTHING to do with the REAL YOU. (Well, that is unless you're someone famous or have done something totally stupid that hit the national news, i.e. google Falcon Heene and I bet the top 10 references are related to hot air balloons :-).

Try it and see what comes up for your name :-)

1 comment:

Wade said...

That's funny. I just did it and found that when you have a unique name, all results are actually about just you.