Saturday, October 24, 2009

McC Family - Photo Proofs

If there's one thing I'm learning about photography it's patience. Not with the subjects I'm photographing, or my equipment, not the surroundings and not even the weather... but with the processing of the photos. I become a perfectionist and spend way too much time on them... even with basic editing. I do, re-do and re-do again. I'm getting better, but still have along way to go.

I spent a couple hours taking photos of friends a couple weeks ago at a nearby nature center. Laurie and I have been friends with the McC's for several years. Mr McC was one of my first friends when I started attending Eastview Christian Church in 1995. Mr & Mrs McC started dating right after our wedding in April of 1998, which they both had attended.

There are some definite winners in the photos below... I'm looking forward to hearing what ones the McC's choose so I can let my creative juices flow. I already have some favorites I'm hoping they choose... Let me know what you like, too.


No comments: