Sunday, October 18, 2009

Recycling Business Idea

What a brilliant idea! I amaze myself sometimes! Why didn't I think of this years ago!

You might be wondering what I'm talking about... Well, I'll tell you...

SHOULDER PADS!!!

YES! You read that correctly... Shoulder pads. Not the football kind, but the kind women wear under sweaters & tops (not as much as they use to, though... Like in the 80's... WOW! BIG shoulder pads in those days).

Anyway... Here's the idea: RECYCLED SHOULDER PADS.

Yeah... you got it. And here are ten ideas for their use:

  • Yarmulkes - Jewish head pieces
"Oy vey..."
  • Chinese headware for cats
  • "Adam" halloween costume (many are in the same shape as a leaf... might need dyed, tho)
  • Bikini tops and bras for women (I know, duh, of course women... just thought I'd be clear for some men out there)
  • Nursing pads (men, ask a mom what this means)
  • Cell phone holder - Sew a couple together and VOILA!!!
  • Eye blinders for horses
  • Hot pads for little girls cookware sets
  • Dr Scholls-der shoe inserts (Get it? "Shoulder pads" ... "Scholls-der pads")
  • Light bulb remover pads (for those of us that lichange light bulbs while they're still hot)
Sorry I didn't have time to create photos for each idea... Laurie wouldn't participate with the bra/bikini & nursing pad ideas, no friends were available for the "Adam Halloween costume," we couldn't find a horse for the blinders, we don't have a sewing machine for the cell phone holder... blah blah blah.

Hey, I'm a dreamer and visionary... I let someone else work out all the details and do the marketing.

2 comments:

Just a Normal girl said...

You have too much time on your hands, but you are creative...shoe inserts my fav.

Wade said...

Right after reading this, a guy wearing a yarmulke walked into the shop. I had a hard time not cracking a smile.