Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I Miss From A REAL Job

It's been strange having to go through the application and interview process again. It's been several years since I've had to be interviewed for a job.

And what's really strange… I enjoy going through the interviews!!! Yes, I really do!!!

As I drove home this afternoon from an interview, I was thinking about Thanksgiving being in two days. And for some reason I remembered what it was like to be driving home from a "real" job the day before a holiday, whether it was Thanksgiving, Christmas, Independence Day, New Years Day…

I realized I have really missed that holiday drive home from work.

Yes… I want to experience that again. I've never been more sure about leaving my gardening business and returning to a "real" job than I am now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: