Sunday, August 17, 2008

Action Figures

Watching Andrew play with. a couple of action figures reminds me of when I was younger playing with the little green army men.

We had this "pine tree forest" in our yard and the ground was covered with needles. I would take dozens and dozens of army men out into that area and set up a war zone - bunkers using the needles and dirt, rock piles from our gravel driveway, downed trees from sticks and limbs. Pine cones and small rocks were usually the bombs and missiles. Wow - that was so much fun - I'm sitting here smiling so big because that was an awesome fun memory I haven't thought of in awhile.

Oh, to remember more of those times as a child.

I wonder how many of those little green army men are still buried under those needles? :-)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: