Monday, January 17, 2011

Colossians 2:2-3

"I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love ... In [Christ] lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge."

Love and Christ.

What more do we need?

If we seek after and share these two things, love and Christ, wouldn't it be amazing to see what life would be like for all of us in 2011?

•What would my family life be like?
•What would my marriage be like?
•What would my spending be like?
•What would my work habits be like?
•What would my friendships be like?
•What would my decisions be like?
•What would my ...

You get the idea.

Father, help me to love like Paul desired us to love... And to desire to know Christ deeper for increased wisdom and knowledge in my daily life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: