Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Colossians 2:7

"Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness."

Right after I read the verse above I read a Twitter post by Brian Tracy:

"What are you going to do today that's going to make a positive difference in your life tomorrow?"

What will make a positive difference in my life? First and foremost, making sure my "roots" are growing in healthy "soil" today... Which will bring a beautiful overflowing harvest of life tomorrow for myself and those closest to me.

Lord, help me keep myself planted in you... So I will be receiving your nourishment needed to be healthy spiritually, growing and blooming with faith and thankfulness.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: