Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Colossians 1:13

"For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his dear Son"

After reading the verse above, or one similar to it, have you ever thought ... "Why do I still feel like I'm wandering around in the dark?"

If you're like me... You have. Admit it!





I ask... If I'm now in the light...
• why do I keep running into things
• why am I still stumbling over objects
• why am I still running into walls
• why do I still feel so alone?

And the answer is simple...

To enjoy the light and benefit from it fully, we have to OPEN OUR EYES.



Father, forgive me for continuing to walk in darkness by not opening my eyes and enjoying all that you have to offer through the light of your Son Jesus Christ.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Just a Normal girl said...

I needed to be reminded of that. Thank you.