Sunday, February 06, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Sometimes I forget how blessed I was as a child. But, this weekend I was reminded once again how special and influential my parents have been to me in my 45 years of life. They say that the older we get the more we appreciate our parents... That's very true for me. It's amazing to think of all they've done for me through the years... spiritually, financially, emotionally, relationally... I am FEELING BLESSED.

I love these two so very much...
Parents
Thank you mother and daddy for EVERYTHING over the past 45 years.


1 comment:

Just a Normal girl said...

I spent Saturday with my mom. And I realized how blessed I am to have her. I told her when I was a younger I took her for granted and thought everything she said was stupid. (you know typical teenager stuff.) But now I realize how grateful I am and how much of a genius she is. Funny how our parents get smarter and more special to us as we get older.
georgette