Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Special Mom & Daughter

We've had someone on our minds a lot lately... a very special mom named Phyllis. She's been in our prayers at our house for the past couple of months... We lift her up to God for healing, strength, patience, endurance...

And we've been praying for her very adorable daughter, Miss H... What a precious china doll she is. I had the opportunity to do a shoot with Miss H last fall and had SO much fun.

Here's a storyboard I put together today since I had Phyllis on my mind.


Miss H Storyboard, originally uploaded by Capturing Life - Capturing Memories.

Please keep Phyllis and her daughter in your prayers.

1 comment:

Just a Normal girl said...

I had the pleasure of teaching Miss H in kidsview for a year. Phyllis is in the church band with Mike. We are praying constantly for them. Amazing pictures!
georgette